Friday, November 22, 2013

Looking to the Future

What's up with this blog?

I've had to sit and really think about the direction I plan to go with this blog. Lots of bloggers like to just write about what comes to mind and what is happening in the moment of their life. Or you have blogs that focus their posts on a particular subject or purpose. 

I think I would like to be a nice mixture. 

My goal is to focus each week on one subject. Something that I "geek".

This has been an off week, since I have just started, but from here on out each week will have a purpose. 

The fun thing is, I am open to suggestions. There are plenty of things that I love and that I could geek out about. Any good writer knows you have to target your readers though. So please, comment, e-mail, message, send smoke signals, something. Just let me know some things you would like to see. 

Within the realm of my geekery, I want to create tutorials, suggestions, recipes, projects. I also want to write and just express my opinion on things. 

So bear with me as I get my footing and really figure out how this is going to work. 

I'd also really love to get feedback. How else can I improve on things if you guys don't tell me how much I suck? Well, please don't tell me I suck, but I would love to hear what you have to say too! 

As for my geek out of the day: I am so excited for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire! I've read the books, but I haven't seen the movie yet. NO SPOILERS!

 

1 comment:

  1. Start off by giving us a list of your favorite geek subjects/genres/titles/hobbies etc! Then we can see what topics to jump start with :) Looks like this will be a blast to read! And it looks like I need to get back on my blog horse... :P

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete